Purpose: This setting allows you to create templates with specific questions, information, etc, with a variety of inputs, that you are able to connect to specific job descriptions. This allows a huge variety of workflows and depending on how your job descriptions are set up, can be set up to gather the most precise information needed for your work.
- Job workflow templates are only available on the 'Go Paperless' Plan and above.
- Once you have assigned a template to a job description, it will only apply to new jobs and diary events. The software will not alter any events created prior to the template assignment.
- If you have archived a workflow after a diary event using it has been added, the mobile user will still see those questions and will need to answer them. The questions will only be archived for events added afterwards.
- If you do not set your work templates for your specific job descriptions, the software will default to what you have set up for your Job arrive signature message, Job arrive on site questions, Job leave signature message, and Job leave questions settings.
- Go to system settings > Job report workflow templates.
- This setting allows you to create workflow templates your engineers can use when on site. There will be a few default templates already, but you can create more using ‘Add job report workflow template’.
- 'Configure' allows you to edit, add questions etc, this will be covered later in this guide. 'Download' allows you to download the template via a .ZIP file, which can be imported using the advanced options.
- 'Edit' allows you to edit the name in this setting. To delete, hit delete and then type delete. You will then press the red ‘Delete’ button.
- If you have used the job report workflow template in a previously completed job, you will have the option to archive it instead of deleting it. This will prevent anyone from assigning this template to any new jobs/diary events.
Advanced Options: The advanced options in this setting allow you to import the .zip templates you may have downloaded. This is possible to share between commusoft customers. You will hit choose file > select it in the browser > then the system will import that template for you.
Configure - Signature on leave
After hitting the configure button, you will be taken to a setting menu with two sections. The first is ‘Signature on leave’.
If you wish to enable a signature message, you may hit the radio button ‘Yes I want to…’ to set up a message. This is normally for your customer to acknowledge that the engineer completed their service.
The second section is 'Questions'. To learn how to set up this section, please see Job workflow template - Configure Questions.