Purpose: This setting allows you to create templates with specific questions, information, etc., with a variety of inputs, which you are able to connect to specific job descriptions. This allows a huge variety of workflows and, depending on how your job descriptions are set up, can be set up to gather the most precise information needed for your work.
- Job workflow templates are only available on the 'Go Paperless' Plan and above.
- If you do not set your workflow templates to your specific job descriptions, the standard arrive/leave questions will be the default.
- Mobile users may need to reinstall the Commusoft application if they are experiencing issues seeing or answering the Job arrive workflow questions.
- We recommend that you DO NOT apply the arrive and report workflows to job descriptions while engineers are actively on jobs. It will affect the workflow and may require additional training.
- Go to system settings > Job arrive workflow templates.
- This setting allows you to create workflow templates your engineers can use when arriving. There will be a few default templates already, but you can create more using ‘Add new arrive workflow template’.
- ‘Configure’ allows you to edit, add questions, etc, this will be covered later in this guide. Download allows you to download the template via a .ZIP file, which can be imported using the advanced options.
- Edit allows you to edit the name in this setting. To delete, hit delete, and then type delete. You will then press the red ‘Delete’ button.
- If you have used the job arrive workflow template in a previously completed job, you will have the option to archive it instead of deleting it. This will prevent anyone from assigning this template to any new jobs/diary events.
Advanced Options: The advanced options in this setting allow you to import the .zip templates you may have downloaded. This is possible to share between commusoft customers. You will hit choose file > select it in the browser > then the system will import that template for you.
Configure - Signature on arrival
After hitting the configure button, you will be taken to a setting menu with two sections. The first is ‘Signature on arrival’ whereas the second is ‘Questions’. (please see Job workflow template - Configure Questions).
If you wish to enable a signature message, you may hit the radio button ‘Yes i want to…’ to set up a message. This is normally for your customer to know what they are agreeing to when they sign the form.
Related Guides: Job workflow template - Configure Questions