Please read the overview article before completing these steps: Sage 200 Cloud: Overview
- If you have been using Commusoft and Sage 200 Cloud independently you will need to link the customers and suppliers manually.
- If you send the record before linking it, Commusoft will create a new record in Sage 200, effectively duplicating the contact.
How do I link existing customers/suppliers from my Sage 200 to Commusoft?
1. Sage 200 > Customers > Customer List > Click the customer so it goes green > View > Go to the URL you will see an 5 digit number at the end > Highlight and Copy
2. Commusoft > Search the Customer/Supplier > Edit > Paste the number into the Third-party reference.
3. Click Save in Commusoft and the Linking is complete.