Creditor days are the number of days in which your customers have to pay their invoice/s. You can add a new creditor day at any time through your system settings.
- From the customer information section of your system settings, click 'Creditor days'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing creditor days on the right-hand side. You can add your new creditor day on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add creditor day'.
- Once added, you can click 'Edit' next to a creditor day if you wish to change it.
- From the following page, you can edit the information with space to change the creditor day. Change this information as required and click 'Save creditor day'. to apply your changes.
- You can click, drag, and drop the creditor days to reorder them. If you want to move a creditor day from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of creditor days showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many creditor days you have).
- To change a specific customer's creditor days click 'Advanced options' then 'View customers'.
- You will see a list of your existing customers. Click 'Edit' next to the customer to change their creditor day. Use the drop-down box to make your selection and click 'Save'.