Purpose: Your company might have a variety of different timelines/dates you can set for your customers to pay your invoice. Being able to add different varieties these days, helps with your workflow processes and reduces your administrative time. At the same time, it helps keep up with your jobs.
Creditor days are the number of days left before a customer has to pay their invoice. Commusoft has days already entered by default, but you can add however many days you like using the module.
- Go to system settings > creditor days.
- Enter the day you'd like to add, hit save.
Edit creditor days
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
Delete creditor days
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.
Setting individual creditor days per customer
- You have the option to individually set your credit days depending on your customer.
- Go to advanced options > view customers
- Hit Edit, and select from the dropdown the individual rate you'd like to set. Hit Apply creditor days.
- You may also change in bulk, to do this, apply a filter at the top, and then you can change the customers left in that filtered list.