Purpose: Nominal accounts are used to split invoices charges into separate groups. This is useful to collate how much money your company receives or spends in different areas.
Add a nominal account
- Profile icon > Settings > Finance > Nominal codes.
- Add a nominal account > Fill the details out in the side panel > Save
Edit a nominal account
Edit > Edit as required in the side panel > Save
Delete a nominal account
- If the nominal code has not been used > Type 'delete' > Delete.
- If the nominal code has been used > Type 'archive' > Archive
- Nominal codes can only be deleted if it has not been used in Commusoft.
- If the nominal code has been used, it will be archived.
- Both Delete or Archive are permanent and can not be undone.
Re-order nominal accounts
Hover the cursor over the two lines next to the nominal code you wish to move > Hold the mouse button down and drag to a new position.