You can customise the titles drop down which appears when adding customers. You may want to do this if you come across a less common title such as Lord, Reverend etc.
- In order to add a new title, first, go to your system settings. From the 'General settings' section, click 'Titles'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing titles on the right-hand side. You can add your new title on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Save'.
- If amendments need to be made, click 'Edit' next to the title you wish to change.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the title. Change this information as required and click 'Save title'.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the titles to reorder them. If you want to move a title from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of titles showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many titles you have).
- If you need to get rid of one, click 'Delete' next to the type of advertising you wish to remove.
- To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click 'Delete'.