Adding parts and prices:
A part belongs to a subcategory, which belongs to a category, which in turn belongs to an industry. This is particularly useful if your business spans different industries such as plumbing and electric, as it allows you to organise your parts by industry, then by category.
- First, go to your system settings. From the 'Parts management' section, click 'Parts and prices'.
- You can add your new part on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add part'.
- To amend any of these records, simply click 'Edit' next to the part you wish to change
- Change this information as required and click 'Save part'.
- You can also remove these by clicking 'Delete' next to the part you wish to remove.
In the top right-hand corner of the table, next to 'Add a part', you can download an excel spreadsheet list of all your parts. Use the filter search bar if you'd like to download a more specific list.