Purpose: Some companies may have multiple offices, or will want to differentiate between their different work staff. This allows you to create a group that you can later assign to a user.
- Go to system settings > User groups.
- Add your user group in the ‘User group’ field. Then hit ‘save’.
Editing User Groups
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
Deleting User Groups
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.
Assigning a user group to a user
- Go to Company settings > Users
- Select the user you want to assign groups to by going into ‘View’
- Once inside the user area, go to ‘Edit business details’.