Purpose: Certain companies may possess multiple branches or may desire to distinguish between their various teams. This feature enables you to establish a group that can subsequently be allocated to a user/users.
- When creating your first user group, this user group will be immediately assigned to all users.
Add user group
- Profile Icon > Settings > Users > User Groups > View > Type the name of the user group > Add user group.
Editing user group
- Edit > Make necessary changes > Save user group.
Deleting user group
- Delete > Type delete > Delete.
- Once a user group is deleted, it will be unassigned from all users who previously had this assigned to them.
Assigning User group to user
- Profile Icon > Settings > Users > Users > View > Edit business details.
- Select User Group from dropdown menu > Save.
Viewing/hiding user group from the diary
- Diary > Filters > User groups > Tick/Untick User Group.