Pricing items can be used on mobile devices when filling in the pricing of an estimate. You can customise the pricing items dropdown through Commusoft on your desktop.
This list of items is designed to define the services or products that you offer. For example 'Standard service - £50.00'. This is a mobile-specific setting.
- In order to add a new pricing item, first, go to your system settings.
- In the list of general settings click 'Pricing items'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing pricing items on the right-hand side. You can add your new pricing item on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add pricing item'.
- If need be, you can just click 'Edit' next to the pricing item you wish to change, make your amendments and save the item once more.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the pricing item to reorder them. If you want to move a pricing item from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of pricing items showing per page to 10 (depending on how many pricing items you have).
- If you wish to remove one, click 'Delete' next to the pricing item you wish to remove. To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click Delete.