The 'Payment methods' setting is where you can define the nature of the payments you accept through Commusoft. Once a payment type is saved you will be able to use that type whenever you create or edit a payment
- In order to set these up, first, go to your system settings.
- In the list of invoicing click 'Payment methods'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing payment methods on the right-hand side. You can add your new payment method on the left and it will appear on the right when you click 'Add payment method'.
- Click 'Edit' next to the payment method if you wish to change it.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the payment method. Change this information as required and click 'Save payment method' to apply your edits.
- Simply click, drag, and drop the payment methods to reorder them. If you want to move a payment method from page 2 to the top of the list, then change the number of payment methods showing per page to 10 or more (depending on how many payment methods you have).
- Click 'Delete' next to the payment method you wish to remove. Then type and click 'Delete' once more to confirm.