Purpose: Commusoft comes with a variety of different methods you can use in your system, but should you want to add more, this setting allows you to. You can set the payment method to use a credit card integration as well.
Credit card details
Invoice / payment portal
Credit Card - Worldpay integration
Credit Card Details -Stripe integration
- Go to system settings > Payment methods.
- Having a variety of payment methods is pertinent to being able to handle large amounts of business, as well as giving your customers a variety of options to be able to pay you. You are able to add payment methods on this page. You may also integrate the payment methods with credit card facilitators such as Stripe, or WorldPay, which we integrate with.
- To add your payment method, add it in the field, and if need be, check the box for credit card integration. Then hit ‘Add payment method’.
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.