This setting allows you to configure a list of possible reasons a job may not be able to move forward. This list of 'On hold descriptions' will appear as a dropdown menu whenever you need to mark a job as being 'On hold'. This list can include anything from 'Awaiting customer permission to access the site' to 'Customer wishes to clean the location before the job takes place'. Any reasons you may have to pause a job before completing works.
- Go to your system settings.
- From here, scroll down to 'Jobs'
- Then click 'On hold descriptions'.
- You can add your descriptions on the left using the dialogue box and the 'Add description'.
- Once added, you can edit, delete or reorder (drag and drop) the list on the right-hand side.