You can customise the list of the different appliance groups such as Boilers, Cookers, etc. You can add/edit/delete these at any time and can be used throughout Commusoft.
Adding an appliance group:
- First, go to your system settings.
- From here, under the 'General settings', click on 'Appliance groups'.
- You will see a form on the left-hand side and a list of existing appliance groups on the right-hand side. You can add your new appliance group on the left and it will appear on the right side when you click 'Add Appliance Group'.
- If amendments need to be made, click the 'Edit' button next to the record.
- You will see a page where you can edit the information with a space to name the appliance group. Change this information as required and click 'Save Appliance Group' in order to confirm.
- If you wish to get rid of an appliance group for any reason, click the 'Delete' button next to the record itself.
- A dialogue box will then appear asking you to type and click to confirm you wish to remove it.