Your stock locations are anywhere that stock will be stored prior to being used on your jobs. You can set up generic or personalised locations for individuals or on a company level. We highly recommend that you set up the following locations:
- A central Stock room/Warehouse, this location should not be associated with a user.
- Each van should be a location and assigned to each User.
For example, Location: Bob's Van - WA59 YTL, Assigned to User: Bob
1. Set up your Stock locations
Go to Settings > Stock locations
2. Assign your Stock locations
Your engineers need to have their locations associated with them.
Go to Settings > Users > View, next to the user > Edit Business details > Stock Location, select from dropdown.
How do I access existing Stock locations?
In order to access the existing stock locations, simply type the location name in the main search bar.
To show a list of all Stock locations, in the main search bar type the following settingsstocklocations: this must be typed exactly as it is case sensitive.
Once you have selected a Stock location the Stock location tab will show you Stock location details, Parts reorder list and Current stock.
You can manually adjust stock for this location via Quick links, top right.
You have two other tabs History and Reserve list
- History tab which is an audit for the stock location
- Reserve list which shows parts for this location that are requested on a job.