Purpose: Being able to add users, and the information within the user page, is pertinent to making sure that mapping, diary events, destination arrival estimations, all flow smoothly. Not having these can cause issues in the system. Being able to add as much possible information to your engineer is also very important in administrative maintenance.
Users are the individuals that will be operating the Commusoft system. These can be managers, engineers, accountants, or anyone else that will be using the system.
Please note: Adding additional users once your account is live will increase the monthly cost of your usage (since users are based on the amount of licenses you have.)
- Go to Company Settings > Users
- Within this page, you will see a list of your existing users that you can filter using the search bar in the top left of the page. In the top right corner, there is the option to 'Add new user'.
- If you want to add a new user, go to your 'Company settings' and click 'Users'. This will take you to a list of your existing users that you can filter using the search bar in the top left of the page. In the top right corner, there is the option to 'Add new user'.
- Ensure all the information you enter for your new user is accurate and up to date. Once created, they can be edited and updated as need be by clicking 'View' on the user list which will give you the option to amend their profile.
- This is also where you can set someone's 'User access'. This indicates the limitations of their access to Commusoft; to find out more about which levels would best suit you, please get in touch with our support team.