Automated invoicing is a feature that enables you to create rules to determine how your jobs are invoiced. These can be crafted within specific job descriptions to ensure that all jobs of a certain type have the same rules applied to them.
- Job descriptions with automatic invoicing rules should not be linked to estimates.
- In order to set these rules up, go to your system settings and open the 'Job descriptions' setting.
- From here, click 'Configure'. From the configuration page, click on the 'Automatically invoice' setting (from the invoicing section). This will enable you to craft your invoicing setup.
- Click 'Add invoice rule' to create your auto-invoicing settings.
- This will open a side panel from which you can craft your specific invoicing setup for the job:
- All required fields are marked with an asterisk, you also have the option to choose to have the invoice set up as a draft using the checkbox.
- Once you are satisfied with your configuration, click 'Save'.