Purpose:Pricing items can be used when filling in an invoice on the web and mobile app, and on estimates via the mobile app only.
You can customise the pricing items dropdown through Commusoft on your desktop. These items are often non-physical items that still require a charge to be applied, for example, a 'call-out' fee, or even congestion charge if applicable.
- Go to profile button > settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left-handed 'Categories' area > Pricing items.
- From here, you can add your new pricing item by clicking 'Add a pricing item'. This will open a side panel menu where you can configure the specific settings related to the pricing item you're creating.
- Once created, you can still make amendments to these items using the 'Edit' button next to the pricing item you wish to change. This will re-open the side-panel menu where you can make your amendments and 'Save' the item once more.
- If you wish to remove a pricing item, click 'Delete' next to the pricing item you wish to remove. To confirm you wish to delete this item you will need to type 'delete' into the box, then click Delete.
- If the pricing item is being used in the system already, you will not be able to perform a permanent delete. The system will, instead, give you the option to 'Archive', shown in a dialogue box similar to the one above for deleting.
- These pricing items can be attached to a job description when configuring its template. Located in the 'Invoicing' section, you can select and apply them from the table provided:
Please note -- this feature (the ability to pre-set pricing items) is available on our Customer Journey plan and above.