The way in which your contracts are renewed through Commusoft can easily be set up through your system settings. Renewing a contract means that when the original contract expires (or is due to expire), a duplicate is created which can then be activated as necessary.
This duplicate will be created and shown as a notification to inform you, from here you can manually activate the contract - it will not become active automatically, allowing you to double-check and make any amendments necessary before activating.
Please note -- this notification will not display automatically, you will have to manually turn it on by selecting a group to notify.
- In order to set up your renewal settings, first, open your system settings. Scroll down to the 'Contracts' section, and open up 'Contract renewal setup'.
- From here, you will be able to establish the number of days before a contract gets renewed that a copy of that contract will be automatically created in the system.
- You can also define which role level(s) will be notified of the duplicate having been created.
- These renewed contracts will be created in 'Draft' mode. You can manually 'Activate' them when you have received the notification.
- This can be changed at any point if need be.