When a record fails when being sent to an accounting package, you will receive a notification to inform you as such. These notification settings can be edited through your company settings if any changes or updates need to be made, for example, adding an email address to receive these notifications.
- In order to access this, open your company settings. Scroll down to 'Integrations' and open the 'Accounting interface' section.
- You will be taken to the dashboard, from which you can access the information regarding this integration. You will be able to see which package you're integrated with as well as the status of any record being sent across.
- From the tabs at the top, select 'Notifications'. If no email has been manually entered by you, the system will use your main company email as a default.
- Click 'Add new notification contact' to include any other people you may wish to receive these notifications (an accountant, for example).
- Once you've entered the new email, ensure you click 'Add notification contact', in order to apply the changes.