This guide will demonstrate the way in which you can complete a certificate through Commusoft using the Android app on your mobile phone.
- Tap on the Grid in the top right to open the menu.
- Tap into 'Certificates'.
- Tap the + to add a new certificate and choose the certificate from the list.
- If you there is a landlord stored against the work address you can tap their name to include it on the certificate.
- Tap 'Next'and tap the + icon to add an appliance to the certificate. If there is already appliance data save you can just tap on the existing appliance and fill in the readings. If the appliance is not added to the property yes tap the + again to add a new appliance.
- Fill in all required readings and tap the tick in the top right to save.