This guide will explain the steps involved in leaving a job diary event as well as how to complete them on an Android device.
- After the engineer has tapped 'arrive', they will see the option to 'fill in job report'. This report is usually a list of completed works by the engineer while on the job.
This is a list of questions set up in system settings > job leave questions.
- Once these questions have been filled in by the engineer, they can tap 'leave' on the event
- A pop-up will appear to ask if the job is completed.
Yes - Answer yes if the job is completed and ready to be invoiced/free of charge
No - Answer no if the job is not completed, i.e if there are any outstanding works to be completed
- If a signature has been requested and supplied from the customer, the engineer feedback cannot be edited from the app.
- If multiple engineers are working on-site, it should be the last engineer only that completes the job event, all other engineers should tap 'no' the job is not complete.