This article will explain the initial steps to take when assigned a job, from accepting to informing the office that you are en-route to complete.
- Tap on the event in the diary and view the job details. You can 'Accept' the job once you understand where you are going and when; ideally at least the night before the job is due to take place.
- Tap the grid in the top right to view all the job options available.
- Before heading out to a job, it is advisable to check any available notes for additionally applicable information not included in the description.
- If a note has a 'C' next to it is on the properties account and you will see that on any job at the property.
- Otherwise, there could be a note left from someone in the office or an engineer on-site the day before.
- Back on the job event details screen, you can tap the compass icon next to the job address name to get directions to the property.
- Go back into Commusoft and tap 'Travel' to let the office know you are on your way