When you have created a service reminder, you may also want to put in place an automated follow-up message to keep your customers informed. This will help to remind them further that they have a service due soon.
Please note -- this will only send successfully after the initial reminder has been sent out automatically. Sending reminders manually or automatically can be set up by clicking 'Edit' next to the reminder:
You can then select 'Automatic' from the dropdown menu for 'Send reminders'.
- After creating your service reminder and ensuring it is set to go out automatically, click 'Set up letters'.
- Go down to the 'Advanced options' section, here you will be given the option to 'Add follow up message'.
- Clicking into this page will take you to a settings page where you can fill in the details of the follow-up message. You must give it a name as well as selecting how long after the initial service reminder message has been sent you would like the follow up to go out.
- Once this is done, ensure you click 'Save' to apply these changes.
- You can add more than one reminder if need be, for example sending one after a week and another after two weeks. Do this simply by opening the advanced options again and clicking 'Add another follow up message':
- Once a job has been added for this service, however, any reminders or follow ups will no longer send.