If you wish to add new users to your Commusoft account, you will first need to purchase the appropriate licenses to do so.
- To check which licenses and of which kind you have in the system and to purchase additional licenses you must first go to your company settings.
- From the 'General settings' section, click into 'License contracts'.
- The following page will display the number and type of licenses you currently have on the system, as well as your current plan, its start and expiry date, and data usage:
- Decide which type of license you would like to purchase and click the link beneath (e.g. 'Purchase new contracted licenses).
- This will open up a side-panel from which you can define the number of licenses you wish to purchase:
- Once you click 'Save', these licenses will be added to the table of licenses below in the status 'Pending signature':
- Once you reach this stage, you will be sent an email with a confirmation document to sign. Once signed, the license will automatically be allocated to your system and the status will change to 'Active'.