Within your system settings, you will be able to access the 'Custom form' feature. This allows you to create your very own forms and certificates through the system.
- From your 'System settings', open the 'Custom forms' section and click 'Add new form' from the top right:
- You can set up your forms by clicking 'add new form' and then filling in the requisite information (mandatory fields will be marked with an asterisk).
- As displayed in the screenshot above, the forms will be able to be activated once a word document has been made available for the form itself.
- You can filter these forms according to whether they are in an 'active' or 'draft' status, as well as filtering via category.
Drag and drop these in order to reorder them, you can also 'Delete', 'Edit', or 'Download' them from this page.
These active forms will appear in the mobile list for engineers to fill in on-site, they cannot be filled in via using the desktop app.
- Once the form has been created, click into 'Set up form' - this will give you the option to configure it.
- You can create different page 'types' - Standard, Lists, Engineer or Customer signatures, as well as naming each individual page to make the structure even clearer.
- You can edit these pages once they've been created, as well as being able to use the input types listed on the left-hand side in order to set up your form:
- Whilst creating these forms, they will be auto-saving as you work meaning you won't need to actively save your templates regularly.
You can customise the way in which these are displayed on your form by dragging and dropping the various input types into their desired locations on the page that you are setting up.
When setting up these fields, you will also have the option to decide whether or not a question is 'Required' (meaning that it needs to be answered before completing the form).
'Dependencies' are useful for creating flows within the questions on your forms.
They can be created and associated with each input field you create. For example, if the response to "Is the property secure?" is a 'Yes', then further questions may be selected based off this response, unnecessary followups can be hidden in a similar fashion based off the responses to the questions.
These dependencies are displayed next to the questions themselves:
In order to use Word Documents in the creation of your forms, you must first have Microsoft Word enabled on your computer (not 'pages' or any other form of word processor, as the system will download the actual plugin from the Microsoft store itself).
Within MS word itself will be the option to 'get add-ons' from the 'insert' menu. From this menu, you can search 'Commusoft'and add the extension from here. You will need to use your normal Commusoft login to access the system.
You can customise and design your Word document as you choose with your own images and wording etc. Once you're happy with the table, you can drag and drop it into Commusoft which will then be turned into a PDF version available under the 'Certificates' tab on a job.
You will be able to see, on each template' whether or not the Word document is 'Available' or not (above).