Within your system settings, you will be able to access the 'Custom forms' feature. This allows you to create your very own forms and certificates through the system.
- You can filter these forms according to whether they are in an 'active' or 'draft' status, as well as filtering via category.
- Drag and drop these to reorder them, you can also 'Delete', 'Edit', or 'Download' them.
- Only Active forms will appear in the mobile list for engineers to fill in on-site.
- Whilst creating these forms, they will be auto-saving as you work.
- For the Word, document set-up see Custom forms & MS Word
1. System Settings > under Certificates click Custom forms
2. Click Add New Form > Complete the required fields
The form needs to be activated once a word document has been made available.
3. New Form will be created.
Status = Draft and Word Document = Not available
4. Now the form has been created, in Actions on the right, click on 'Set up form.'
5. The Configuration page displays, Click > Add new Page
6. Select the 'Page Type.'
There are four to choose from Standard, List, Engineer signature or Customer signature.
7. Add Sections as required.
The Section Name will appear as a Sub Heading when completing the active certificate - Drag And Drop to Add as required.
8. Add Input types as required.
Listed on the left-hand side. Drag And Drop to Add as required.
9. The Input Types have different options that can be associated with each input field.
Required - to dictate whether or not a question is compulsory.
Measurements - used on Number or Decimal Inputs to add a measurement ie kWh, Miles, cm, co2 etc
Options - Answer choose, ie Pass or Fail, Yes or No
Defaults - The 'Options' answer that will be selected for the engineer by default, usually the most common answer.
Dependencies - used to create flows within the questions on your forms.
10. Design and Upload the Word PDF for your Custom Form.
For set-up see Custom forms & MS Word
11. Activate your Custom Form
System Settings > under Certificates click Custom forms > On the Right under Actions Click Edit > Tick 'Is Active'