- Ensure you record the IMEI number on the device prior to installing it in the vehicle.
- The devices come pre-configured and with the sim card installed.
- You must assign the device to a user.
Installing the device into the vehicle:
Self Installed (FMB001) devices simply plug into the OBD2 port in the vehicle. You may need to purchase an OBD2 16 pin Male to Female extension cable to prevent protrusion.
Hard Wired (FMB920) devices will need to be professionally installed in order to hardwire them to the vehicle as per the manufacturer's website.
Once installed correctly, you should see green flashing lights on the device.
1. Go to Company settings > Users > click 'View' next to the user you are assigning the vehicle tracker to.
2. Click 'Quick links' > Click 'Configure GPS device'.
3. Select 'Teltonika FMB001' from the dropdown.
4. Complete the configuration by filling in the boxes on the 'Configure GPS device' screen.
- GPS device model - select the correct model from the dropdown.
- IMEI - found on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s) and on top of the device.
- Mobile number of the tracker - found on the document we sent confirming delivery of the device(s).
- Network - Select O2 in the dropdown.
5. Press 'Save', once the tracker is configured it will display on the map, this can take a few hours for the initial set-up and requires a trip to be completed in the vehicle.