Installing the devices into the vehicles:
Self-install devices simply plug into the OBDII port in the vehicle (you may need to purchase an extension cable to prevent protrusion). Wired devices will need to be professionally installed in order to hardwire them to the vehicle.
- Once installed correctly, you should see green flashing lights on the device.
- After this, go to Commusoft, log in and open your company settings. Go to the 'Users' section and click 'View' next to the user you'll be assigning the tracker to.
- Click into 'Quick links' and select 'Configure GPS device'.
- Select Teltonika FMB001_Preconfigured from the dropdown.
- Select the IMEI number from the dropdown which is also found on top of the tracker you are assigning to this user. The dropdown will be populated with the trackers assigned to your Commusoft account.
- Press 'Save', and you will receive a notification once the tracker is configured. This can take up to a few hours.