You have the ability to remove invoices permanently from a job/customer, before doing so, please ensure that it is absolutely necessary. Please note the following points:
- If this invoice has already been sent to your accounting package you will not be able to delete it.
- If this invoice has a payment attached you will not be able to delete it.
- If you have deleted the most recent invoice created the next invoice will have the same invoice number as the one you just removed. For example, if invoice 1009 was just created, then deleted, the next invoice will be invoice 1009. This may cause problems with your accounting package (if you are manually entering your records).
- In order to delete a customer's invoice, first locate the job (or alternatively, search for the invoice via the invoice number).
- From the job page, click into the 'Invoices' tab to display a list of invoices associated with the job.
- Click 'View' next to the invoice you wish to remove in order to open the invoice page.
- From here, open 'Quick links' and click 'Delete'.
- Type and click 'Delete' once more in order to confirm you wish to remove the invoice from Commusoft.