You can set up the default email, SMS, and letter templates for communicating with work addresses to gain access to the property.
Note: If the job is in the 'on-hold' status, the follow-up message will not be sent
These messages will automatically send to the work address when a user selects 'communicate with work address' in advanced options when adding the job against the work address:
How to add a work address access communication message
- First, go to your system settings.
- From the 'Jobs' section, select 'Work address access communications'.
- Navigate through email, SMS, or letter tabs in order to edit each of these.
- You will see a page with a subject line and/or large box for your message content. Click 'Use tagging' to open a sidebar. Tags are used to personalise these emails to each customer by job description, address, name, number etc.
- Start typing your message and click on the relevant tag when you want to enter customer data such as a work address. Once you are happy with your message click 'Close tagging' and click 'Save'.
- You can create a follow-up message by navigating to the bottom of the page and clicking 'Advanced options'. From here, you will have te option to 'Add follow up message'
- You can add the message name, the amount of time after the first reminder it should be sent out, and then navigate through Email, SMS, or letter tabs to configure those messages as well.