Through Commusoft, you can personalise the colours that appear on your invoices. Customising these colours can help you maintain consistency in your branding, ensuring invoices sent from Commusoft match any company colours you may have.
- In order to edit these colours, go to your company settings and open the 'Branding colours' page from the 'General settings' section.
- From this page, you can simply choose the colours you wish for the text and the background.
- Ensure you hit 'Save' once you're finished to implement your changes.
- If you click 'Choose custom colour', you will be able to use your cursor to select a more specific tone, you can also enter the hexadecimal code for the colour (if you know it).
- If you are unsure of what the hexadecimal code for your chosen colour would be, you can find this using the colour picker on paint.