The after-sales communication portal is a way for you to gauge customer satisfaction. Once you have raised a final invoice for a job (or marked it as free of charge) an email containing a link to the portal will be sent to the customer.
- In order to set this link up, go to your system settings, scroll down to the 'Invoicing' section and select 'After sales communication portal'. From here, you can set up the message that will be sent.
- Click 'Use tagging' to bring up the list of tags Commusoft offers. These will autofill with specific information such as your customers' names and addresses etc. The tag 'after_sales_care_portal_url' will take the customer to the communication portal.
- This can be done for both the Email and SMS communication options.
What is this used for?
- You can use this to inform the customer of a review site, to thank them for their custom, or to offer them a discount on their next job.
- When the portal tag is used, the customer will be taken to a review site which will put their review straight into Commusoft against the job.
Will this send to all customers?
No, you must enable the after-sales care within the reminders and notifications tab within the customer account, or you can change the default setting, or bulk update by going to system settings - Automatic post sales communication.
When does this communication send to the customer?
This message is sent to the customer when you raise the final invoice against the job or mark it as free of charge.