This integration allows you to directly send readouts from your gas analysis equipment to the Commusoft mobile app and directly into a gas certificate.
When you’re filling out a gas certificate on-site with your smartphone, you can select the option to connect to a Bluetooth device. This will allow the Flue Gas Analyser to transmit data straight to the Commusoft mobile app. You can use this integration using the following steps:
- First, ensure that your Bluetooth has been enabled on your iOS device.
- Start completing a gas certificate as normal through your Commusoft mobile app.
- From here, click 'Further readings' on your app.
- Commusoft will automatically begin to search for available devices and will connect automatically once it recognises your Anton gas analyser.
- Once connected, use the connect button on your Analyser. This is the large, yellow button beneath the mobile phone icon on the device.
- The reading information will then automatically carry over into the certificate.
Please bear in mind that we may not display all the readings, however, as our certificates may not have the same fields as the readings you receive.
It is also worth bearing in mind that iOS devices will be compatible only with the Sprint Pro line of Anton analysers and onwards.