Purpose: You will have part kits throughout your work that you will want to add to the system. This setting allows you to create a part kit, and then assign parts to it. This is important because it helps maintain your engineer's workflow, processes, and helps keep up with administrative needs.
- Parts will not populate if you do not have them added into the system first in System settings > Parts and prices.
- Go to system settings > Part kit name.
- Add your part kit in the ‘Part kit name’ field. Then hit ‘Add part kits’
- When you are in the part kit setting, you are able to add a part, and it’s quantity. When you are finished with your part kit, hit ‘Save part’.
Editing Part Kits
- To edit, click on edit. From here you will be able to alter the entry and re-save.
Deleting Part kits
- To delete entries, click on delete. To delete in Commusoft you must type delete and tap confirm in the pop-up module. If you are unable to delete an entry, you will be given a reason why.