Purpose: Depending on your workflow, you may have a need for multiple types of contracts. This setting allows you to create and edit any needed contract templates you’ll need. This helps keep all your needed contracts in a neat orderly fashion that helps your workflow processes. From here, you can create any templates you may need to store for your contracts. These are used to help you segment the specifics of the contracts you set up. If, for example, you want a contract in place that means all jobs of a certain nature, on a specific day within a certain window of time or with a specific priority are charged in certain ways, you can make all those adjustments here to avoid having to manually edit them each time.
- 'Labour costs' and 'Part rates' are features that can be used on our Customer Journey plan and above. If you wish to upgrade in order to take advantage of these, please contact sales through our website.
Add new template
1. Go to the profile button > settings > use search functionality or navigate via the left-handed 'Categories' area > Contract templates.
2. Enter the Contract name > Enter the Contract description > Save
1. Select the Basic details fields from the drop-down menus > The first three options; Contract category, Contract type and Contract period are required fields > Save
Add additional Contracts category
Add additional SLA
You can set up the segmentation of your 'Billable rates'. These will be broken down into sections: Labour/Travel cost, Pricing Items, and Parts. These sections can be edited differently:
Use the 'Set up segmentation' icon to set this up for your travel costs. From the dropdown menus, you can decide how your segmentation will be structured:
- You will be able to establish the specifics of the various rates.
- You can choose the days and time window through which they are calculated, as well as the costs per hour, according to your segmentation.
- You can select from: Job description, Job priority, Invoice category, and User group. This means you can put conditions in place meaning that any jobs of a certain nature, during a certain time window, will be assigned the same rate(s).
- The setup page on the following screen (above) will allow you to choose the specifics regarding the segmentation options you selected as well as the time frame in which you would like them to apply.
- Once you've set up each column (required fields are marked with an asterisk), make sure to hit 'Save' in the bottom right.
This section allows you to set (or amend) the prices of various services and works. You can set up your contract prices here in order to make it easier to differentiate between them and your standard pricing for general works.
- Again, once you've got all your prices set up, make sure you hit 'Save'. You can locate your pricing items by scrolling or searching for them using the search bar (you can search by description or unit price from here).
- It is worth noting that within your individual contract templates, you can now override your established base pricing (and markups) for your parts according to industry, category, subcategory or even via individual parts themselves.
This means you won't need to be making individual allowances to edit prices if they are different under the terms of a contract.
What is included
Once you're here, you can choose what job allowances or PPM are included within your contract template.
Within the 'Job allowances' section. you can add the job descriptions you wish to be included in the contract as well as the maximum number of jobs that can be raised in the initial period. You can delete any of these using the column on the right.
From the PPM section, you can set up the types of planned preventative maintenance which are included. Select the PPM from the first column and choose the 'Type' from the second, this refers to whether the tasks concern the entire property or just specific parts of it.
Once everything has been set up to your satisfaction, open up 'Quick links' and set your draft to active with the 'Change to active' button.