Commusoft draws dates from the language format that your browser is set to. Therefore, if your dates are appearing in American format this is due to your browser being set to American English.
Please follow the instructions below to set your browser to UK English. In this article, we provide instructions for both Google Chrome and Internet explorer.
- Open Google Chrome and click the 3 dots in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Click into 'Settings'.
- Search for 'Language' and add/remove languages until your page is set like this:
- Open Mozilla Firefox and click the 3 line button
- This will bring you into the 'General' tab of the settings. Scroll down to the 'Language and Appearance' section and navigate to 'Language'.
- Click on the language you have selected currently, and navigate to 'Search for more languages' if 'English (GB)' is not available in the dropdown.
- In the next module, select 'Select a language to add...' and select 'English (GB)' and tap 'Add'. Select 'English (GB)', then hit 'OK'.