Commusoft draws dates from the language format that your browser is set to. Therefore, if your dates are appearing in American format this is due to your browser being set to American English.
Please follow the instructions below to set your browser to UK English. In this article, we provide instructions for both Google Chrome and Internet explorer.
- Open Google Chrome and click the 3 dots in the top right corner to open the menu.
- Click into 'Settings'.
- Search for 'Language' and add/remove languages until your page is set like this:
- Open Internet Explorer and click the settings icon in the top right corner.
- Click Internet options.
- Go to languages.
- Click 'Set Language Preferences'.
- You will see a page with different languages in a list. Make sure English (United Kingdom) is at the top of the list by clicking it and clicking 'Move up'.
- You may need to add it to the list, click 'Add a language' and select it from the page.
- Close this page and click 'OK' to save your changes.