- Please note: The maximum size limit for attached files is 32 MB (megabytes). Please be aware of the file size of items you are uploading.
You can attach and draw over an image you upload to Commusoft. This can help to add notes, or indicate areas on an image you take onsite
- Open the account/job/estimate you want to attach a file to, Click on the attached files tab and click the plus button in the bottom right.
- Click Take Photo and type a name for this photo, then the camera app will open, take a photo and click the tick once you are happy.
- You will now see a screen with a list of attached files. Click on the one you want to draw over and click Draw over image.
- This will open a page where you can draw over the image.
- Select colour will allow you to change the colour of the drawing.
- Clear will remove all drawing.
- Save will save all drawing to the image.
- Pen size will allow you to change the thickness of the drawing.