If you run across this error when using QuickBooks, follow the steps below before contacting Commusoft or QuickBooks support and see if it helps rectify the issue.
How do I mark a record as Do no send?
- Profile icon > Integrations > View dashboard
- You will see the accounting interface dashboard. Click 'View' in the section where the record will be.
- Navigate using the tabs across the top of the page.
- Select the record, click 'Mark as do not send' in the top right of this page.
How do I remove a record from Do not send
- Profile icon > Integrations > View dashboard > Records marked as do no send tab
- Select the record you now wish to send > Send records to accounting package
- The record(s) will go into Waiting to be sent.