First, go into Xero and find the invoice/credit note. Ensure that this exists correctly.
If the invoice/credit note exists correctly in Xero:
- Open Commusoft and go to your company settings.
- Open the 'Accounting interface' section.
- You will see the accounting interface dashboard. Click 'View' in the failed section.
- Click on the tab corresponding to the type of record that has failed i.e Invoices/Credit notes.
- Select the failed record, click 'Mark as do not send' in the top right of this page.
Please note -- when you do this you will 'break the link'. This will mean you will need to manually enter any payments related to this invoice/credit note into Xero at a later date.