Please note -- Pricing items are not available to be used on estimates on the web application.
If you want to bulk import pricing items you can do this by using a CSV file then you can do with a few simple steps.
The import can take a few minutes depending on how much data you are importing. You can continue to use Commusoft while the import runs in the background.
You may need to clean your data before you import it into Commusoft. Click here to see how this is done.
- Click on the settings icon in the top right corner and click 'System settings'.
- In the list of general settings click 'Pricing items'.
- You will see a page where you can manually add pricing items individually. Scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Advanced options' at the bottom of the page.
- If the first row of your spreadsheet contains a title, please tick the box.
- Click 'Upload your CSV file' and select your CSV file from your computer.
- Once you've selected your file you will see a screen where you can select the titles of the columns you are importing.
- Click in the column field and select the most relevant title for the column to the right.
- Commusoft may have already selected a column title based on the text within your CSV header, if this is incorrect please change this by clicking the field and selecting the new column title.
- When you are happy with the titles of the columns, click 'Save'.
- Once you have clicked import you will go back to the setting page. You will receive a notification and an email when the import is complete. This can take a few minutes depending on how much data you are importing. You can continue to use Commusoft while the import runs in the background.