If you mark a record as 'do not send' this means any record related to this will fail because Commusoft can't link it to the correct place.
To rectify any failed records, you can mark the 'do not send' record as 'send':
- Open Commusoft, go to your company settings and scroll down to 'Accounting interfaces'.
- You will see the accounting interface dashboard. Click the 'Records marked as do not send' tab.
- Find the record or records, select them and then click 'Send records to accounting package'.
Or you can mark the failed records as 'do not send' and manually enter them into the accounting package:
- Open Commusoft, go to your company settings and select 'Accounting interfaces'.
- You will see the accounting interface dashboard. Click 'View' in the failed section.
- Click on the tab relating to the failed record.
- Select the failed record, click 'Mark as do not send' in the top right of this page.