- Please read the overview article before completing these steps: Sage Business Cloud Accounting: Overview
- If you have been using Commusoft and Sage Accounting independently you will need to link the customers and suppliers manually.
- If you send the record before linking it, Commusoft will create a new record in Sage Business Cloud Accounting, effectively duplicating the contact.
- Sage Accounting requires the full name, address and email address to be exactly the same in both packages; this includes being case sensitive, ensure you check these details when linking up.
How do I link existing customers/suppliers from my Sage Business Cloud Accounting to Commusoft?
Follow the steps below or click here to watch a video.
1. Sage Business Cloud Accounting > Contacts > Click Customer Name > Goto the URL you will see an 8 digit number at the end > Highlight and Copy
2. Commusoft > Search the Customer/Supplier > Edit > Paste the 8 digit number into the Third-party reference.
3. Check the full name and email in Commusoft are exactly the same as in Sage.
4. Click Save in Commusoft and the Linking is complete.