You can send a job report to the customer after the job is complete. This may contain information such as engineer feedback, parts installed etc.
You can edit the information shown within the job report in system settings.
How to send a job report:
- Use the 'search bar' and look for the customer or work address with the job you want to send the report for.
- You will then see a list of customers or work addresses that are related to your search. Click on the name of the customer or work address to open their account. (Or search for the job number, select it from the list and skip to step 3)
- Within the ongoing work section click 'View' next to the job you want to send the job report for.
- Click 'Quick links' in the top right corner of the job screen. Click 'Send job report'.
- You will now see a preview of the job report. You can now decide whether you would like to email the report or print it.