You can keep track of your costs per job by adding them. You can type a general cost for labour, or you can split the cost by labour and travel.
How to add labour costs:
- Use the search bar to look for the job you want to add labour costs to.
- Click on the 'Costs' tab at the top of the screen. Click 'Add labour' at the top of the labour section.
- You will see a page where you can select the date, engineer, and whether you'd like to input one total or breakdown by labour and travel.
- If you select to input one total, you can type your total cost in the box.
- If you select to breakdown by labour and travel you will need to type a travel and labour rate, and the time (split into hours and minutes).
- The rate will be multiplied by the time to create a total.
- Click 'Save' in the bottom corner. You have now added labour/travel costs to the job.