It is super easy and simple to convert an invoice into a draft. All you need to do is search for the invoice and click into the one you want to draft. After this, click 'edit' on the right-hand side of the invoice breakdown section. From here, scroll to the bottom of the page and click 'Advanced settings'. Click the box to mark the invoice as a draft. Click 'Save' to confirm.
Articles in this section
- How do I convert a final invoice into a different type of invoice?
- Why isn't the partial invoice shown as part of the final invoice?
- Why is the final invoice total not calculating accurately?
- How do I add a retention invoice?
- How do you edit a payment?
- Why do I have missing invoice numbers?
- Why am I unable to save invoice after editing?
- How do I edit the 'work completed on' date on an invoice?
- How do I edit & convert a draft invoice into an invoice?
- How do I convert an invoice into a draft?