You can download the iPad app by using the AppStore on your iPad. Once you have downloaded the app you can log in. Click here to see how to do this. There will be a brief installation period - please do not allow your phone to lock during this time as it can cause issues with the transfer of information.
How to download Commusoft
- Open the AppStore
- Then click the search bar at the top of the screen, type in Commusoft and click Search
- You will see a page with applications. Download the application with the orange logo by clicking the cloud icon
- Once you have downloaded the app you can login.
- You will have received an email with your login details and a link to set your password. (you will have received this when you were added as a user to Commusoft)
- Click in the fields and type in your details
- Click Log In
- You will then see a page prompting you to turn on Wi-Fi. We recommend you use Wi-Fi for this stage as you may have a lot of data to download. Click Continue
- You will see a page with a list of settings and their download status'. Please wait for this to complete (can take a few minutes depending on internet connection and amount of data). When this is complete the app will open automatically to the diary.