You can add credit notes to customers from their individual profiles.
- When an invoice has been passed to a work address, the credit note must be raised within the invoice itself
Adding a credit note to a customer
- Navigate to the customer's dashboard > Quick Links > Raise credit note
- You will see a page where you can fill in the credit note. Fill in the form as required.
- You can type the description of the credit note, e.g. labour reduction:
- You can also edit the date of the credit note and select whether you want your credit note to be broken down by category or be fully broken down into line items.
- Ensure you click 'Save' when you are finished.