Broadly speaking: No. If the engineer has completed an estimate/job but you do not have the correct status it will mean the engineer doesn't have signal/internet connection. When the engineer is connected to the internet the status' will be updated and all data will be sent through.
Articles in this section
- Character limits for SMS messages
- Mobile permissions
- Dots not appearing on iPhone diary
- How much mobile data will my engineer need?
- How do I add more than one appliance to a CP6?
- Can I edit the time the engineer accepted, travelled, arrived, and left?
- Why do I need to check the server when I search on the mobile app?
- I can't log into the mobile app, what do I do?
- Can I edit engineer feedback?
- Can an engineer skip clicking accept/travel/arrive on the mobile?