In order for you to use Commusofts' desktop and mobile applications, you must adhere to the following hardware and software specifications.
The application is browser-based and therefore requires powerful hardware and high internet speeds. If you are unsure of whether your hardware will adhere to these requirements please email or contact Commusoft support on email@example.com.
- Your operating system must still be supported by the manufacturer and you must have a valid license for the operating system.
- You must have at least 4GB RAM.
- Minimum processor is an intel i5 or equivalent.
- We recommend Google Chrome as the browser to use. Click this link to download Google Chrome. However you can use Internet Explorer, Firefox, or Safari if you prefer.
- You must be using the latest version of your browser.
- You must have a screen resolution of 1300x768 - Click here to see additional information regarding resolution.
Commusoft appears slightly different based on the size of your screen. If you have a small resolution the tabs and screen will look different:
Your Android device must have Android 5.0. You can update this on your device (if you do not have this option, your device is too old for this newer Android operating system)
Minimum specification for Android phones/tablets include:
- Minimum RAM of 3GB
- At least 5GB of internal storage
- 3G/4G connection
- 3.5” display
Your apple device must have iOS 10 or above installed.
- iPhone 6 and above.
- iPad Air 2 and above.
- iPad 5th Gen and above.
- iPad Mini 3 and above.
- iPad Pro.
Please note: Jailbroken devices are not supported
How much data will my engineer need?