Purpose: Commusoft is a browser-based software for desktops/laptops and app-based software for mobile devices requiring a good and solid internet/data connection. Hardware and software specifications are important to consider for a good connection and experience while using Commusoft. It is important to consider other applications, software and functions that are required from these devices and the connection to ensure all can operate as needed for current and future use.
- Minimum requirements are subject to change at any time
- All hardware must be supported by manufacturer
- Jailbroken devices are not supported
- Tabs may appear differently based on resolution and browser zoom
PC/Laptop with Windows OS & iMac/Macbooks with MacOS
- Processor: Intel Core i5 or equivalent
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Must be supported, have a valid license and meet OS hardware requirements
- Browser: Google Chrome (Recommended), Microsoft Edge and Brave - Updated to latest version
Commusoft requires a minimum resolution of 1280 x 768 in order to run. We have seen rare cases where this resolution is met, but Commusoft will not run. This is due to a setting within your PC which can make all text and views larger.
This can be found by going to your PC display settings as shown in the page here:
In the section for Scale and layout, select the first drop down and ensure it is on 100%
You may need to restart your PC in order for these settings changes to take effect.
Android OS: 10 or above
- RAM: 3GB
- Internal storage: 5GB
- Internet connection: 4G
- Display: 3.5”
- iPhone 8 and above
- iPad Air 4th gen and above
- iPad 5th gen and above
- iPad Mini 6th gen and above
- iPad Pro